An accounting administrative assistant diploma will train the student in computerized and manual accounting as well as develop their clerical or office skills. Read the following article to find out more.
An accounting assistant diploma will allow the graduate to work in an accounting department of a business overseeing many of the day to day duties. They may work on spreadsheets, bookkeeping or payroll. Read more about this career below.
An accounting with data processing diploma will prepare you for an entry-level position in an office or business environment. Read the following article to find out more.
What kind of job can you get with a diploma or associate's degree in banking and financial services? Find out degree program requirements, online options and info on courses and banking and financial services training programs.
What kind of job can you get with a diploma or certificate in bookkeeping? Find out about diploma and certificate requirements, online options and info on courses and bookkeeper certifications.
What will you learn in a financial accounting program? Read about program requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree and potential careers.
Do you wish to become a bank teller, personal banker, or financial services advisor? Earn a Diploma as a Financial Customer Service Representative and complete useful coursework in financial planning, bank systems, insurance products, and...
What will you learn in a general office accounting program? Read about program requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree and potential careers.
Payroll administrators and payroll technicians are charged with ensuring that employee paychecks are on time and accurate. Graduates of a Payroll Administration Diploma program can be found in all industries, many working for temporary...
Find a School
- Master - Accounting
- Bachelor: Accounting
- Associate: Accounting
- MA/Accountancy - Accounting
- B.A. - Accounting
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Finance
- MBA in Accounting
- BS in Accounting
- AS in Accounting
- Master of Science in Government Analytics
- Doctor of Business Admin - Advanced Accounting
- PhD in Business Admin - Advanced Accounting
- Master of Science in Accounting
- MBA - Financial Management
- MBA Dual Concentration: Accounting and Public Safety Leadership
- Bachelor: Accounting
- Associate of Science - Accounting
- Diploma: Bookkeeping and Payroll Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Personal Financial Planning
- B.S. Accounting
- A.S. Accounting
- Associate's - Accounting
- Becoming a Device Engineer: Job Description & Salary Information
- Writing Teacher Careers: Salary Info & Job Description
- Assistive Technology: Master's, Certificate & Online Course Info
- Safety & Security Management Degrees: MBA, PhD & Online Class Info
- Becoming a Nutritionist: Job Description & Salary Information
- Associate Degrees in Health Science: Career Info
- Becoming a Child Psychiatrist: Salary Info & Job Description
- Liberal Arts Degrees: Master's, PhD & Online Course Info
- Becoming a School Psychologist: Job Description & Salary Info
- Top West Virginia Colleges and Universities