Business Office Administration
Administrative accountants are needed more than ever as companies continue to expand. Earning a diploma in administrative accounting will help you develop the skills to manage a finance department and handle other administrative duties. Read this...
Administrative application specialists are needed to work in executive or managerial areas of many businesses because they have the training necessary to produce documents and other paperwork that is needed daily. Read more about this career below.
Your Executive Assistant Diploma will allow you to work with top-level executives on a daily basis and be entrusted with all manner of important tasks. You will study subjects such as accounting, business writing, marketing, commercial law, and...
An Executive Office Administration diploma will allow you to find employment in a variety of clerical occupations including marketing assistant, human resources assistant, payroll clerk, or desktop support specialist. You will study subjects...
With an Executive Office Professional diploma earned from a trade or career school or community college you can be on your way to a new job as an executive or administrative assistant in under a year. You will take classes in such subjects as...
What will you learn in a general office secretary degree program? Read about program requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree and potential careers.
What will you learn in an office assistant diploma or associate's degree program? Read about degree requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree and potential careers.
What will you learn in an office professional degree program? Read about program requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree, and potential careers.
A Diploma as a Word Processing Secretary makes a statement to the business world that you are fully trained and prepared to work with word processing software. Courses that a student may be required to complete for this diploma are keyboarding,...
Find a School
- Bachelor of Business Admin
- BSBA - Investment
- Associate: Business Admin.
- Associate: Business Admin. - Office Mgmt
- BS in Business Studies - Business Adminis
- AS in Business Administration
- MBA - Media Management
- B.A. - Business Admin
- B.A. - Operations Management and Analysis
- Doctor of Management (DM) - General Concentration (Executive Format)
- BS - Business Administration - Management
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business for Secondary Education
- BS in Applied Management
- MS - Management
- MS - Organizational Leadership
- BS - Business Management
- BS - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Admin: Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Generalist
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D. BA)
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Marketing Degrees: Master's, PhD & Online Course Info
- Study Law: Bachelor's, Associate & Online Degree Info
- Branding & Visual Communication Degrees: Bachelor, Associate & Online Info
- The Colorado GED
- Online Diploma Options
- Nutrition Researcher Careers: Job Description & Salary Information
- Study Business Marketing: Associate, Bachelor's & Online Degree Info
- Student Finance Advisor Careers: Salary & Job Description
- Appliance Technician Careers: Job Description & Salary Information
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab Technician Careers: Salary & Job Description