Business Office Administration
Administrative accountants are needed more than ever as companies continue to expand. Earning a diploma in administrative accounting will help you develop the skills to manage a finance department and handle other administrative duties. Read this...
Administrative application specialists are needed to work in executive or managerial areas of many businesses because they have the training necessary to produce documents and other paperwork that is needed daily. Read more about this career below.
Your Executive Assistant Diploma will allow you to work with top-level executives on a daily basis and be entrusted with all manner of important tasks. You will study subjects such as accounting, business writing, marketing, commercial law, and...
An Executive Office Administration diploma will allow you to find employment in a variety of clerical occupations including marketing assistant, human resources assistant, payroll clerk, or desktop support specialist. You will study subjects...
With an Executive Office Professional diploma earned from a trade or career school or community college you can be on your way to a new job as an executive or administrative assistant in under a year. You will take classes in such subjects as...
What will you learn in a general office secretary degree program? Read about program requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree and potential careers.
What will you learn in an office assistant diploma or associate's degree program? Read about degree requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree and potential careers.
What will you learn in an office professional degree program? Read about program requirements, the pros and cons of a diploma and associate's degree, and potential careers.
A Diploma as a Word Processing Secretary makes a statement to the business world that you are fully trained and prepared to work with word processing software. Courses that a student may be required to complete for this diploma are keyboarding,...
Find a School
- Bachelor of Business Admin
- BSBA - Investment
- Associate: Business Admin.
- Associate: Business Admin. - Office Mgmt
- MBA - Media Management
- B.A. - Business Admin
- B.A. - Operations Management and Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in Business for Secondary Education
- BS in Applied Management
- B.S. - Music Business
- Doctor of Management (DM) - General Concentration (Executive Format)
- BS - Business Administration - Management
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Career Diploma: Administrative Assistant
- Master of Business Admin - Accelerated General MBA
- Master of Business Administration - Strategic Management
- Associate of Science - Business Studies
- Diploma: Bookkeeping and Payroll Accounting
- Becoming a Medicare Auditor: Job Description & Salary Information
- Highway Patrol Officer Careers: Job Description & Salary Info
- Becoming a Drilling Supervisor: Salary Info & Job Description
- SAT and ACT FAQs: Should I Take the SAT or the ACT?
- The Nebraska GED
- Database Programming Degrees: Bachelor, Associate & Online Course Info
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Career Diploma Summary
- Game Engineer Careers: Salary Info & Job Description
- Bible Studies Degrees: PhD, Master's & Online Course Info
- Child Day Care Training: Certificates, Associate & Online Degree Info