Cosmetology and Beauty
What kind of job can you get with an associate's degree in cosmetology instruction? Find out degree program requirements, online options and info on courses and cosmetology instructor training programs.
Are you interested in helping people look their best? An esthetician diploma will help you meet your career goals and set you on a course to land the job you want. Typical coursework includes histology, skin disorders, dermatology and skin...
There are many career opportunities for personal appearance professionals. While competition for higher paying salons and studios will be heavy, well-trained specialists should fare well in the job market. Nail technicians, also called...
Find a School
- Penn Foster High School with Early College Courses
- HS Diploma
Ohio State Beauty Academy
Oakland Community College
Northeast Alabama Community College
Mott Community College
State College of Beauty Culture Inc
- Becoming a Tax Advisor: Job Description & Salary Information
- Careers with an English Major: Job Descriptions & Salary Info
- Education Psychology Degrees: Masters, PhD & Online Course Info
- Becoming a Fraud Investigator: Salary Info & Job Description
- Becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse: Salary Info & Job Description
- Psychopharmacology Degrees: Master's, PhD & Online Class Info
- Contract Management Degrees: Associate, Bachelor's & Online Training Info
- Fashion Coordinator Careers: Job Description & Salary Information
- Magistrate Careers: Job Description & Salary Information
- Alternatives to a High School Diploma