Why Johns Hopkins University?
- Flexible online programs
- Accomplished instructors
- Interaction with professors and classmates
Johns Hopkins University At a Glance
Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs offers part-time, online master's degrees, and post-bachelor's and post-master's certificate programs. Students can study biotechnology, communication, museum studies, technology, security, liberal arts, governmental studies, economics, or energy and environmental science.
These programs are taught by accomplished instructors. Students will be able to communicate with their professors, as well as their classmates, using a course management system. Students are also able to interact with others through discussion boards, group assignments and live online events that are held occasionally.
The course management system also provides students with the flexibility to log in and complete their assignments at any time and from any location.
"Over the course of this semester, I have learned a number of skills, gained a great deal of knowledge, and put into
practice core principles that are essential to success in both the public and private sectors…and that just so happened to coincide
with my rise into a managerial position in my company." — Sean G.
"I have very much enjoyed this course and the diverse perspectives my classmates have provided. I look forward to applying these lessons from class to the real world." — Allison K.
Find Your Program:
- Certificate in Biotechnology Education
- Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise
- Master of Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Master of Science in Biotechnology and Certificate in National Security Studies Dual Degree
- Master of Science in Regulatory Science
- Post-Master's Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
Communication and Writing
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Arts in Science Writing
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Applied Economics and Certificate in National Security Studies Dual Degree
- Post-Master's Certificate in Quantitative Methods
Energy Policy and Environmental Studies
- Master of Science in Energy Policy and Climate
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences and Policy
Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
- Master of Science in Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Government Analytics
- Certificate in Intelligence
- Certificate in National Security Studies
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Arts in Government
- Master of Science in Government Analytics
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Applied Research for Communication
- Master of Liberal Arts
- Certificate in Digital Curation
- Master of Arts in Museum Studies
- Master of Arts in Museum Studies and Certificate in Nonprofit Management Dual Degree
- Master of Arts in Public Management
- Master of Science in Research Administration
Johns Hopkins University Online Locations
Johns Hopkins University offers a wide range of programs that can be taken online. The advantages to online learning are that you can work at your own pace and learn from anywhere. For more information about specific programs, please click here.