Free Online Chemistry Courses from Top Universities
Through the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, individuals can take six advanced chemistry courses online at no cost. Classes topics range from chemical reactions and structures to quantum chemistry.
Students who are interested in studying chemistry for free can find online courses at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Open University. Courses covering topics ranging from computers to the chemistry of cooking are available to take...
Introductory chemistry courses are offered online for free at the University of California, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the University of Massachusetts, Boston. Course topics include...
Organic chemistry can be studied online for free via the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) OpenCourseWare medium. Choose from course topics like synthetic organic chemistry and biochemistry.
Find a School
- BS Environmental Science in Geospatial Technologies
- Graduate Biology Certificate
- Penn Foster High School with Early College Courses
- HS Diploma
- Payroll Professional Careers: Job Description & Salary Information
- Information Systems Degrees: Associate, Bachelor's & Online Class Info
- Computer Support Specialist Careers: Salary & Job Description
- Human Resources Management: Bachelor, Associate & Online Degree Info
- Physical Therapist Careers: Job Description & Salary Information
- Becoming an Organic Chemist: Job Description & Salary Information
- Study Geography: Master's Degree, PhD & Online Class Info
- Becoming an Excavation Machine Technician: Salary & Job Description
- Electronics Manufacturing Engineer Careers: Salary & Job Description
- ESL Curriculum & Instruction Degrees: Master, PhD & Online Course Info