Free Online Chemistry Courses from Top Universities
Through the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, individuals can take six advanced chemistry courses online at no cost. Classes topics range from chemical reactions and structures to quantum chemistry.
Students who are interested in studying chemistry for free can find online courses at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Open University. Courses covering topics ranging from computers to the chemistry of cooking are available to take...
Introductory chemistry courses are offered online for free at the University of California, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the University of Massachusetts, Boston. Course topics include...
Organic chemistry can be studied online for free via the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) OpenCourseWare medium. Choose from course topics like synthetic organic chemistry and biochemistry.
Find a School
- Graduate Biology Certificate
- Penn Foster High School with Early College Courses
- HS Diploma
- BS in Social Sciences (Environmental Studies)
- BS in Natural Sciences (Biology)
- BS in Natural Sciences [Without Concentration]
- Becoming an Appliance Repair Technician: Job Description & Salary Info
- Web Resources to Improve Your Memory and Do Better in School
- Computer Operating Systems Degrees: Master, Training & Online Course Info
- Integration Engineer Careers: Job Description & Salary Information
- Biotechnologist Careers: Salary Info & Job Description
- Junior High School Administrator Careers: Job Description & Salary
- Study Horticulture: Degrees, Courses, Online Training Info
- Health Claims Examiner: Career Diploma Summary
- Study Microsoft SQL: Certification, Training & Online Degree Info
- Creative Writing Degrees: Masters, PhD & Online Course Info